Friday, July 13, 2018

The Messsiest Alien...

just as a side note I'll try to keep these coming but sooner or later there will be a gap of time.  Not because of the alien but sometimes I just lose my train of thought.  Meanwhile enjoy.

Part 3 or Gee it feels a little drafty

It was 7:00 p.m. and I looked outside and the car that was destined to show up to pick me up appeared. Now when I say it "appeared" I mean that one moment the street was empty the next instant there was a car.  The back door was open and somebody was inside the car honking.  I suddenly remembered I had 5 minutes to get into the car ALL THE WAY in or unfortunate things may happen. So I ran down the stairs and flung open the door and raced for the car. The back door was open so I took a broad jump into the car just as the door closed and off we went.  After a moment to catch my breath, I started to feel a draft. Shifting around I realized that the back end of my slacks had been loose enough and was not in time to make it fully into the car therefore my back end was feeling a draft.

I looked out the window and realized that what I saw was stars and what looked like a piece of material that appeared to be the same color as my slacks. I thought about opening the window and grabbing them, but I was warned by a phone call to my cell phone.  "Hello Mr....please do not attempt to roll the windows down as the sudden decompression could be of a mild inconvenience to you.  I say "mild" because it would not last long enough to be a major inconvenience. Please enjoy the trip and keep your arms and legs and all other appendages inside the car at all times."

So I had to settle to feel my bum sticking to the seat and the part that should be covering up the part of me that should be covered floating along with us to what hopefully will be a grand party.

We, well the driver, car and me, arrived at our destination, the CLIMB Mansion. there were cars appearing and disappearing right and left and so far no 2 cars tried to occupy the same place at the same time.  I stood there in awe of watching the spectacle.  My mouth open and a drip of drool leaking out of the corner of my mouth getting dangerously close to leaving a trail down my shirt.  Which brings me to clothes. I had chosen my favorite black polo shirt and a nice pair of khakis, which, I'm sure you remember, was now missing a part of them.  Looking around at least nobody was laughing and there were some folks a little worse off than me.

As I approached the front door I was approached by a butler looking gentleman and I inquired as to where I might find a pair of pants.  He pointed to a room next to the entry way and said I may find what I'm looking for in there.  "It's where all the spare parts go upon arrival" he said. He walked on by leaving me to ponder what exactly he meant.  I opened the door and the room was filled with clothes, fingers, hands feet and you name it and all in good to pristine condition. I stood there looking around and a fellow who hd seemingly left his feet at home walked over to where the feet were apparently piled and found a couple and placed them at the end of his legs.  They stitched themselves to his legs and he was ready to go. 

I walked over to where the clothing was kept and after a bit of rummaging around with my bare bum in the air I found the remnants of my slacks.  I placed them over my bum and soon my bum was no longer feeling a draft or getting looks and snickers

No comments: